Is Your Organization Healthy And Secure?
The goal of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) program is to protect the government’s data through the implementation of best cybersecurity practices, and to map the various processes and controls throughout the varying maturity levels. It uses and is built upon existing cybersecurity regulations.
Cyber attacks are rising and with them is the need to better connect and secure your business. If your organization does business with the government, then there is a good chance you will be required to comply with mandated cybersecurity regulations. For those who particularly have a Department of Defense (DoD) contract, or subcontract, this means becoming compliant with their newly established CMMC framework.
The CMMC framework is a comprehensive program designed to protect the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) from increasingly frequent and complex cyber attacks. It puts into place cybersecurity standards and practices that all organizations currently, or potentially, doing business with the DoD must adhere to. This seminar will help you understand where you fit into the CMMC ecosystem and give you the knowledge and tools to successfully navigate their roadmap to success.
Begin Your Journey
This unique seminar will help you understand and navigate the numerous federal cybersecurity policies, practices, and requirements that encompass the CMMC framework, giving, which will include:
- Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M): Organizations will be equipped with cybersecurity risk self-assessment tools, software, surveys, and resources to help manage everything you’ll need to start and maintain momentum throughout your journey and assist you with the development of your Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M), one of the most critical pieces in your CMMC journey.
- System Security Plan (SSP): Individuals attending the seminar will be provided a formal template and expertise to compete their Systems Security Plan (SSP) from a Cybersecurity Leader authorized by the CMMC Accreditation Body (CMMC AB), the sole authoritative source established by the DoD.
- Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS): Introduce your organization to the government’s database, the authoritative source for supplier and product performance information (PI) assessments for the DoD acquisition community. Learn more about this system and your requirements for entry into the database.
- CMMC Framework Ecosystem: Learn details about the CMMC process, regulations, and ecosystem from an authorized CMMC Licensed Training Provider (LTP).
- Special Bonus: Receive an online yearly subscription for tracking progress, managing culture, and leader training software as part of the seminar.
Build Secure Teams
Use your roadmap to structure an approach to mitigating vulnerabilities. Organizational risk is about more than just technology, it’s about people and culture. In fact, people often represent an organization’s greatest point of vulnerability. This seminar will teach you some of the most efficient remediation processes and technologies to best suit your business needs and budget, all the while, helping you understand what is needed within your organization to create and sustain an secure environment. You will also learn the latest on government security practices from a team of cybersecurity experts to better serve your contracts, customers, and employees.
Protect your Business
Get training on how an unhealthy culture will negatively impact your journey and understand why a healthy culture is a secure culture. Learn how a leader can gain very granular optics on how engaged each of their team members are, specifically what elements are either driving engagement, or creating disengagement, so that you can take very targeted action to create the most engaged, productive, compliant, and highest performing culture possible, especially during a time of significant technological change within your organization. Understand how behaviors are driven by attitudes and beliefs, and what factors constitute people risk that could eventually cause an incident.